Saturday, July 31, 2010

NEW ITEMS UP FOR GRABS!

Hey, y'all! Wondering what I've been up to lately? Well take a look...
I have just put up new items on my Etsy shop for purchase. They are all handmade and fully customizable for you!

This cute bunny duet was originally created as a Mother's Day card, but is now blank. You can have me customize it, or keep it blank and write up your own sentiment once you get it home!
This next cutie was a Father's Day card, but the same deal has been laid out for him as with the bunny and babe card.
Lastly is the super cute Octopus card. The outside reads: "Here is to a day full of hugs" while the inside reads: " I just hope that eight arms are enough!" Originally created as a Valentine's Day card, but can be given to anyone at anytime to show love, support, or to just brighten someone's day!

No comments: