Monday, April 4, 2011

BLOCK

I don't have a project going right now, and I thought "Perfect! Time to create some of my own art and put it in my store," and then it hit: BLOCK. I am totally artistically blocked! Ugg. Been looking at favorite websites favorite books and a bunch of blogs to try to get an ounce of inspiration. I have started to just doing life sketches (practice makes better), but still no solid ideas. I really want to paint, that's all I know for sure at this time. I want to do something that is just going to make me happy right now, but I am not sure what that entails. So I am dropping a line out to anyone out there that has suggestions for fun themes or ideas.

On the other side of things, this block is hitting me on the greeting card front too. Easter and other important dates are sneaking up, and I have no cards in my store for these particular days. This mental block is really getting me down...inspiration come hither!

Well, we'll see what happens.

No comments: