Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Coming soon...

Hi there. If you've been by my etsy shop lately you will have noticed that it is empty. Sadly I haven't really been inspired to do much over there. But I have turned things around and am currently in the process of creating, not only new original art pieces to put up for sale, but **MERCHANDISE** !!! Yes, now you too could own perhaps a favorite piece of my art that you can show off to friends, family and frenemies! "All are welcome, children. All are welcome." (Poltergeist quote, hahaha). So save up your hard earned cash, and soon I will be putting this fun merch up for grabs in my store. I will keep you posted on the details.

Plus if you already have a favorite piece of mine in mind that you would love to see made into merch let me know a title and/or description of the piece and I will make sure to include it in my shop! Special orders are always accepted, whether it is a greeting card, print, or totally original piece of art.

Again, I will keep you posted!
-Ashly

No comments: